DOUBLE POST! SPAM! SPAM!
__________________
This double post has been caught by the Spam Police.
----------------------------------------------------
Any time you see spam, do something similar to that. It may help people to stop double posting or spamming in general. Good idea? Or not?
Still, if the posts are more than a week apart double-posting shouldn't be a problem. I've modded pretty big boards and I think it's fine if someone makes another post after quite a while as passed as long as it's good for the thread. If a post was just edited after a week then people probably wouldn't know to check back to the thread to read it.
I advise against this for the reason that your forums should be content rich. If i have to sift through pages and pages of spam to find the info I am looking for then its a bit inconvenient and I might move to a site that does not allow spam.