Spamalot

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
I'm off to the city to see the new Monty Python play SPAMALOT - based on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Any other Monty Python fans here? I'll be sure to give you a rundown on how good the play is when I get back.
 
I love the Monty Python movies (Life of Brian and The Quest for the Holy Grail).. I haven't seen much of them other than the movies, except for this documentary thingie about them that showed parts from their shows through the years and stuff. I'm not a hardcore fan or anything, but I love the movies. They are great :P
 
I like it, but the only one I've seen in recent years is the Holy Grail.
 
I'm back...

It's almost exactly like Holy Grail... same basic plotline, but it's a musical and they've added quite a few things. We actually get to see the Lady Of The Lake (who gave Arthur the sword) and some of the new songs are actually very good (including "The Song That Goes Like This" and "You Won't Succeed On Broadway"). Of course, the best song that wasn't originally in Holy Grail was "Bright Side Of Life" from Life Of Brian. It's really good and if any of you can see it I really recommend it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top