Spambot ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

YankeleBolot

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1
Hi everyone, I am new on your forum FFnet, I've been reading it for a while, and decided to try my luck asking a few questions Who can tell me more in detail about the "General" Best Regards..!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: So.! Your Dreams 2007 Will Come True

Moved to Off-Topic, as this isn't a game thread.

I'm afraid you'll have to be a bit more specific. What is this General?
 
Re: So.! Your Dreams 2007 Will Come True

Seems they mean the General Section of the fourm. =D

And it's just off-topic (where you can talk about things besides Final Fantasy) talk with no spam. Unless it's Spamtastic, then you can basically type almost whatever you want there.

So, "General", is just typing your mind out on anything that doesn't relate to Final Fantasy. =P
 
It is a bot, and is now a banned bot.

I've taken the link out. Bots post things like this for all sorts of reasons, even to make the site more visible to other spambots. Our forum's link may well have been put in the start post to do just that.

Shows over folks. Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top