Spec

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPEC!

Yer fifteen? Let's go make a fake ID. I'll sneak you in a bar. ;]

OR, LIKE, WE COULD TALK ABOUT HEROES WITH JOHN ALL NIGHT, WOAH, WHAT A SLOBBER KNOCKER?

....

However you spend your birthday, we give you our best wishes. HBD. ^^
 
Feliz cumpleaños Spec :)
 
*"Tem um bom dia", Reason

Thank you all. WHY THE HECK ARE THERE ONLY GUYS IN A THREAD WITH MY NAME?


Scary : phear:

Anyway, you're all great, and I thank you again ^^

*1 year left for reaching the drinking age in Portugal* (I don't like drinking, whatever xD)
 
Last edited:
HOORAY SPEC!!!!!


*bakesyouacakeandgivesittooyou*
 

Attachments

  • birthday-cakes1.jpg
    birthday-cakes1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Sorry this is late...I've always noticed you, Spec, and like everyone else, I think you're a great guy.

Happy 15th...don't drink too much NEXT year, kay? XD
 
Happy Birthday, have a good one!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top