Speculation on selphies parents

dappa

Sage
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
1,778
Age
48
Location
Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK)
Occupation
car sales
RPG Name
Leon
I was wondering if anyone other than me has speculated on which npc in the world of ff8 is selphies dad.

I have considered the possibilty that the guy that owns the pub in dollet might be her dad.

Mainly through getting squall to read them pile of magazines in the pub owners private room.

What are your ideas on this subject?

Discuss.
 
Something bout an adventure to hunt Anacondors! and using their poison to make drinks, and beating or losing to Laguna (can't remember) in card games!

I can't see the link, to me a guess about Selphie's parents is as good as any other about Quistis', Zell's (REAL parents), Irvine, even Seifer's!
 
yeah I know but when he said something about his daughter going missing or something along those lines and that she was really spunky and lively I thought to myself it reminds me of selphie.
 
dappa, are you sure he said he had a lively and spunky daughter?
Please explain when
 
Hmmm...I'm slightly interested. I'm going to say that I'm with dappa on this one--the pub owner being Selphie's dad seems a likely possibility.
 
Actually, even if what he said was true, I don't think it's enough or clear evidence.
Like some ppl thought that Laguna was the cafteria lady's son (since they both travel the world), that's jus because they didn know!
 
Its been ages since I played this game slider but I think he said it after you beat him at cards.

but your arguments right though, it dont prove he is her father.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top