Spells & Attacks

SKY DRAGON SLASH!!!!!!!!!(Grandia II)
"You shall be defeated"

Lol I know I can't used that......so

I shall cast flare!!!!
 
cure ff4???? marius wheres the fight in you .
bring it back!!
come on!!

drain ff10
 
flare (ff9)

(change ur name bak to wat it was D.R...mite help, i trhink u gotta b the first to take a step here)
 
"Time for a little dash & dine"
DAGGER DASH!!!!!!(aww can't use this.....but fun to say :p )

Grand Summoning!!! Shiva use Diamond Dust on thy foes!!!!!
 
"When there's light....there's darkness" "Sword of the SILVER MOON!!!!!!"........Lol

Wow I can't think of any overdrives....well not FF.

Uhm...oh Beat Rush!!!!!! (FF7 Tifa's Overdrive) :D
 
oh yeh...well i choose "the end"...the ultimate 1 in ff8...its 1 of selfie's and ive only ever used it once....its so hard to get!!!
 
I think Auron's overdrive is Drangon Fang.....the fang don't seem right
 
Its that too, but there was a second one too.

Speaking of which.....Shooting Star (Auron's other overdrive)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top