Spice Girls Fan Club

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
.....................................






.......................................Don't ask. I felt like doing it...













...you know, I think it had to be the following thread after the first 2 fan club ones...
























LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
XD






PS: I'm not member of this club either XD XD
 
They used to rock back in the day, hahaha
 
Luis said:
.....................................






.......................................Don't ask. I felt like doing it...













...you know, I think it had to be the following thread after the first 2 fan club ones...
























LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
XD






PS: I'm not member of this club either XD XD
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want. =)
 
EmpressCrystal said:
They used to rock back in the day, hahaha
XD
Hydra said:
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want. =)
XD XD
dappa said:
I like them from back in the day. Fond memories.

I rarely listen to them these days.
=0 Well I was 11 or so when the hit took place, so I guess I was part of the teen movement...
XD XD XD
 
Luis said:
XD

XD XD

=0 Well I was 11 or so when the hit took place, so I guess I was part of the teen movement...
XD XD XD
Haha, I used to LOVE the Spice Girls.

I even still have the movie.

And no, I'm not joking. The movie was the most awesomest piece of work I've even seen. Before I was a teenager. =D
 
Hydra said:
Haha, I used to LOVE the Spice Girls.

I even still have the movie.

And no, I'm not joking. The movie was the most awesomest piece of work I've even seen. Before I was a teenager. =D

DANG!! :eek:

I think I used to be a teenager too, but I'm not sure... sometimes I think I'm still one XD XD

Well... XD err... I used to like the Spice Girls too... before I could recognize which music I did like, and not which music did the crowd like (teen movement) XD XD

We used to dance BSB coreagraphies at school, (BSB, Spice Girls... teen movements after all, such as N'Sync or Take That XD ) and it was somehow the best way to make an approach to a girl XD lol Yeah, you know... they were more into it than us, so they helped us with some moves and advices... and they danced with us too! XD

PS: If you had told me when I first signed up in this site, that I would end posting about all this... I wouldn't have believed you! LOOOOL
 
Last edited:
Luis said:
DANG!! :eek:

I think I used to be a teenager too, but I'm not sure... sometimes I think I'm still one XD XD

Well... XD err... I used to like the Spice Girls too... before I could recognize which music I did like, and not which music did the crowd like (teen movement) XD XD

We used to dance BSB coreagraphies at school, (BSB, Spice Girls... teen movements after all, such as N'Sync or Take That XD ) and it was somehow the best way to make an approach to a girl XD lol Yeah, you know... they were more into it than us, so they helped us with some moves and advices... and they danced with us too! XD

PS: If you had told me when I first signed up in this site, that I would end posting about all this... I wouldn't have believed you! LOOOOL
XD

No Doubt>Spice Girls>BackStreet Boys=N'Sync>Old Brittney Spears.

Spice Girls are AWESOME.

But Stefani is awesome-ER. =D
 
Hey!! Gwen Stefani is the best singer ever! XD Don't compare her with the Spice Girls or I'll burst you a Hadoken in your ass!! j/k XD XD lol
You know I wouldn't do it man. Well, prolly in teh game... :rolleyes: XD
Btw, I do not consider No Doubt part of the 'teen movements', or at least here in Spain.
Ok, you forced me to do it:
Oi To The World!

It's a really funny one XD And when it seems to be total ska, then 'Love' and 'Unity' come to the video! XD

If you didn't like it, here's another one (I really like it =D)
Running

=0 It's not the same video as the one I have!

Now after my youtube daily links, I can rest in peace XD LOL (It's not that I get a commission for every link, but hey! it's youtube! what a great invention after google! XD)
 
I have never seen the movie and dont intend to. I heard it is truly awful.

I think I might have to dust off my old spice girl album and have a listen to it. lol
 
Luis said:
Hey!! Gwen Stefani is the best singer ever! XD Don't compare her with the Spice Girls or I'll burst you a Hadoken in your ass!! j/k XD XD lol
You know I wouldn't do it man. Well, prolly in teh game... :rolleyes: XD
Btw, I do not consider No Doubt part of the 'teen movements', or at least here in Spain.
Ok, you forced me to do it:
Oi To The World!

It's a really funny one XD And when it seems to be total ska, then 'Love' and 'Unity' come to the video! XD

If you didn't like it, here's another one (I really like it =D)
Running

=0 It's not the same video as the one I have!

Now after my youtube daily links, I can rest in peace XD LOL (It's not that I get a commission for every link, but hey! it's youtube! what a great invention after google! XD)
I'll hadoken J00R ass. XD

And I was complimenting her. She's better than all of them. XD!

Dappa, watch it. Me and Luis will be there. Well, he will. I'll be too all up in the screen enjoying it to notice. =P
 
Then I'll use a Shun Goku Satsu on j00 and use Life 3 on the DVD.

Holy hell, there's a DVD? I have the orginal VHS. XD!
 
Wow I never knew so many guys liked them
 
John Smith said:
/me records that song bit into self's head.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends.
Dating is so easy, FRIENDSHIP NEVER EEENDS!

That's all the Spice Girl songs I remember. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top