Spiderman animated series

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
Good evening ladies and gentlemen! ^^

All this advertising about Spiderman 3 just brought to my mind the Spiderman animated series from the 90's that I used to see as a child.
I've been watching some episodes in youtube, and I've seen the last ones too, in which Madame Web appears. (I think the name of the episodes are 'I hate clones and Goodbye Spiderman/Farewell).

I just wanted to know, in case someone has seen the series (or read something about the ending), what happened (or was supposed to happen) after the last episode.

:)

PS: The series were great! =D
 
The series were really awesome. =D BUT I'VE FORGOTTEN SO MANY THINGS BY NOW, LIKE, ZOMGFG, MADAME WEB XD Yes, me too should watch it all again!

And I think the last episode that I've seen, is the one where he's, like, traveling through different dimensions, encountering different versions of Spiderman, but I'm not sure if that's the actual last episode of the series!

Man, but, things were getting confusing, like,

Mary Jane, she died, but then, she came back, but differently, but then Peter Parker discovered she wasn't really alive, and he found the 'real'? Mary Jane, @_@ balnzrkjaeghflkhds
 
I only remember (vividly), Carnage taking on Spideyman with his mask off. It was like, the 1337.

.............

I miss it sometimes, so I tune into ToonDisney at 3 in the morning to watch it. =P
 
Avathar said:
The series were really awesome. =D BUT I'VE FORGOTTEN SO MANY THINGS BY NOW, LIKE, ZOMGFG, MADAME WEB XD Yes, me too should watch it all again!

And I think the last episode that I've seen, is the one where he's, like, traveling through different dimensions, encountering different versions of Spiderman, but I'm not sure if that's the actual last episode of the series!

Man, but, things were getting confusing, like,

Mary Jane, she died, but then, she came back, but differently, but then Peter Parker discovered she wasn't really alive, and he found the 'real'? Mary Jane, @_@ balnzrkjaeghflkhds

lol I know that! XD It IS rly confusing, that's why I opened the thread! XD

This is what I was talking about... XD
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top