Sports Games

I don't think this is the right group to talk about sports. But what do I know!
 
Personally, Madden is easier to play but ESPN is more like the real thing.
 
on those games i always bring the Saints to the super bowl mwahahahaha
 
Detroit SuperBowl Champs X5 :p :p :p
 
I dont really like sports games that much, id rather play the actual thing then a video game.
 
LoKuS said:
I dont really like sports games that much, id rather play the actual thing then a video game.

I don't play the game; I'm just the general manager. I'd love to do that in real life if I could.
 
Re: ha ha ha

I guess i'm pretty good at soccer not that i play it that much or any thing
 
Re: ha ha ha

I rather play the sport :P
 
Re: ha ha ha

Nah, I don't play much sport games .
I only play extreme -sport games :)
Skateboarding and snowboarding and that kind of stuff.
Tony hawks underground 2 is good ^^
 
sportsgames isn't my type.. hockey can be fun sometimes but i get tierd of it so fast, i do the real thing instead
 
I like playing real sports too... About games, I like FIFA series, F-1 games, but not much more.
 
i like not so much sport games but the SSX series is funny...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top