Squall or Laguna

Prefer to play as Squall or Laguna?

  • Squall

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Laguna

    Votes: 6 60.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Skye

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
22
Location
Queensland, Australia
Occupation
Barista
RPG Name
Skye
Just wondering who you prefer to play as (not who would win out of the two) I personally say laguna. but thats probs coz you play as squall way too much in the game.
 
Its a toughie this one as I like them both, I'm gonna be different and say Laguna because I like his character and Naievety. I love his limit break too even though it only hits once.
 
I like laguna because he is so much of a more interesting character than squall. Squall's all just like, "I hate everyone and I don't want to get too close to anyone" and Laguna is more funny.
 
mmm... i agree to a certain extent but the game would have been ruined if squall hadn't have been like that.
 
positive responses to Laguna then. But Squalls still pretty good. I'm just too used to playing as him ya know?
 
I agree with you guys.
 
If party is included i would have to say squall b/c Zell and Irvine are ridiculously funny in comparison to Laguna :P
 
I liked them both. But playing with Laguna was actually funny... so I'd vote Laguna. Same reason as the first poster.
 
HEY, i like squall too!

hey, neokiller i thought u had seifer in ur sig coz u were like him?!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top