Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Jan 21, 2007 #1 Square Enix to remake Final Fantasy I and II for the PSP as a celebration of the series's twentieth anniversary. Propaganda Snapshots These screenshots look hot.
Square Enix to remake Final Fantasy I and II for the PSP as a celebration of the series's twentieth anniversary. Propaganda Snapshots These screenshots look hot.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 21, 2007 #2 I'm waiting for the 18th December, 2007 for ages ^^ 2 Decades of Final Fantasy.
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Jan 21, 2007 #3 Whoooooo. Niffty games. I have a PSP, but I don't like any of the games so I just use it as a flash drive/music player. But with FF7CC and FF1/2 that could change!
Whoooooo. Niffty games. I have a PSP, but I don't like any of the games so I just use it as a flash drive/music player. But with FF7CC and FF1/2 that could change!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 21, 2007 #4 Twenty whole years..big legacy. =D This only makes me want a PSP more than I already do.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 21, 2007 #5 Wow those screen shots look hot. The animation of the sprites have been bumped up a bit. But you'd think a psone could do those graphics.
Wow those screen shots look hot. The animation of the sprites have been bumped up a bit. But you'd think a psone could do those graphics.
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Jan 21, 2007 #6 it kinda looks 3-D
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 22, 2007 #7 Great graphics. But huh... Those 2 games can't become better than they were...
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jan 23, 2007 #8 Amazing...twenty years... The screenshots=awesome.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jan 24, 2007 #9 Doesn't make me want a PSP though.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 24, 2007 #10 Me too. I have enough copies of the earlier ffs anyway.
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 24, 2007 #11 I've never wanted a PSP, but this could bring me around.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 25, 2007 #12 Twenty years of final fantasy, awesome. I only wish I had got aquainted with the series a lot earlier on.
Twenty years of final fantasy, awesome. I only wish I had got aquainted with the series a lot earlier on.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jul 13, 2007 #13 dappa said: Twenty years of final fantasy, awesome. I only wish I had got aquainted with the series a lot earlier on. Click to expand... That makes two of us - I still haven't even TOUCHED 3, 4 and 5 yet. D; I'm rehashing what I said about a PSP...I may throw-down some cash for one sooner or later. = 3
dappa said: Twenty years of final fantasy, awesome. I only wish I had got aquainted with the series a lot earlier on. Click to expand... That makes two of us - I still haven't even TOUCHED 3, 4 and 5 yet. D; I'm rehashing what I said about a PSP...I may throw-down some cash for one sooner or later. = 3
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jul 15, 2007 #14 Yep I'll second that, dissidia and the other ff games for the psp will defiantely convince me to buy one. I want a DS too
Yep I'll second that, dissidia and the other ff games for the psp will defiantely convince me to buy one. I want a DS too