Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Yes it is. Although personally, I enjoy Star Ocean: The Second Story more, TTEOT is a great game :)
 
I have all 3 of them. they are all very good games :p
 
I've heard vague references but not much else. What are they about?
 
Well, I can't vouch for the first two, but I have the third. I gave a rather good plot summary in another topic (heh heh) but you'll also need the info that it takes place however many years (I'll have to replay the game a bit to find out exactly) in the future.

EDIT: The dating is equivalent to our year 2858. My summary is located here. Brings back memories, the 17th topic on the entire site.
 
Last edited:
You should play the 2nd one at least, FFnut :) The first Star Ocean game is only available in Japanese (although translatable with a 3rd-party patch if you use an emulator).
 
Why is the first Sar Ocean only available in Japanese? Is it because it was only released in Japan or something?
 
Yes the first was only released in Japan why i dont know but it was released in 96'.
 
Well the TTEOT is very good, and Star Ocean 2 is even better
 
What is happening in the story? It's hard to help you unless you tell for example what the last thing you did was
 
Last edited:
Ellone said:
Why is the first Sar Ocean only available in Japanese? Is it because it was only released in Japan or something?

You can get an English patch for the ROM at http://www.dejap.com/


I've not played far into SO one but it seems good, so far my favorite is the second story although TTEOT is very good too. :)
 
I think I've come about halfway into SO1, and I do like it :)

And yes, Ellone, it was only released in Japan.
 
i finally got a new copy! i bought a copy of SOIII, but when it would go into a battle, i freezes. _I_ ;;; now i spent 20 more dollars on a new copy, but it was well worth it :p

fortunately (or unfortunately?) i seem to be addicted to this game :D . maybe its the story, or how amazingly fun it is, but its going to take up a few weeks (months?!) of my rpg life :D . i started on earth mode, but after that i plan on trying galaxy, then if i really feel im good at the game, ill try universe. (but god forbid the 4-D mode!! :eek: )

i also got to play SOI, but my rom freezes...maybe because i speed it up too much? meh. ill try to find the second story, but it is probably really rare...

and the reason the first game isnt in america is because enix of america closed... dont know why everyone else missed it too.. :( (we missed DQ V-VI, SOI, a few SaGas, some "Tales of" games, and maybe more...though they can easily be found via emulation, it just isnt the same as actually playing the game , y'know?)

ill find some SO links...
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top