star ocean

I played it and I love it, if you played two its not as good but as the second one but it still rules:D
 
Started playing SO2 again.. almost done with it already, and I'm probably going to play it a couple more times too with different parties to get all those sound FX back. Oh, and I just found out that if you get at least 75% of them, you unlock the ability to listen to any music from the game.. not that useful really, but still interesting. I never got there before, but I will try to get there now..

I need to get my hands on SO3 too.. can't afford it just yet though (student economy sucks..).
 
I unlocked the music option to ^^ I wonder if it gets you anything if you fill the entire grid (if thats possible). I recomend so3 but it is not as good as two, but still worth the buy :)
 
Well witht he newest one, that just came out, what ever that one is. Xplay give it a 4 out of 5. I looked sweet. They said the intro to the mgames was long. Like 90 min. I will diffenently get this game when I see it for sale on the shelf!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top