Star Wars

I like to play SWBF&BF2 ...i dont know why its jus more appealing to me than the other ones...i prolly jus have a thing for FPS's :-/
 
star wars: battlefront are cool. im trying get all the other star wars
 
Battle front1/2...that one for the gamecube (FPS lightsaber action! :P), Episode III for the PS2 are all I've played besides Dark Forces, lol.
 
That FPS one for the N64..with nearly invincible snow Wampas, or Wampas you can take control of, walk one foot an hour, and kill anything with two hits. Then you make it fall off a cliff and take control of your character. It was fun, lol..
 
Star Wars battlefront is cool but battlefront 2 i have a hard time getting the game.
 
and now that Avathar reminded me about the atari I jus remember'd that i have Empire Strikes Back for the NES...and i love it! i still play that game all the time :)
 
I have rogue squadron 2 for my gamecube. I also own the original trilogy games for the snes on emulator plus in the past I used to have Star wars the arcade game for my 32x
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top