Star-Wars

Who likes Star-Wars?

  • do you like Star-Wars

    Votes: 11 91.7%
  • do you hate Star-Wars

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what is Star-Wars

    Votes: 1 8.3%

  • Total voters
    12

Bonesplitter

Lord of the Dead
Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2007
Messages
317
Age
35
Location
at the computer....sometimes
Occupation
...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT.
RPG Name
Bonesplitter
well i dont know if this is the 1 or 50th thread about star-wars but i dont care...im makeing this one... :)

hey every body
im a HUGE Star-Wars fan...i love it sooo much...i have all the dvds(except the cartoon ones)i've got a load of games,i have about 150 cards(the card game).

i made this thread to see how many Star-Wars fans are out there.
we can talk about anything star-wars related here.
because im shure there are afew things i could learn as well. ;res
 
I own the orginal VHS tapes of Star Wars that haven't been ruined by being re-mastered. ;ble
 
Spiff said:
I own the orginal VHS tapes of Star Wars that haven't been ruined by being re-mastered. ;ble

i dont think that they've been ruined...there just....differnt. i own the last on VHS(4,5,6) and dvd


i like the older ones best

-------------------------------------------------
MOD EDIT: Posts merged. Please, do not double post. ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
well the new ones just have better graphics..and thats about it...the older ones were the first and in my opinion the best....well....i liked the 2 movie because it had Jago Fett in it...
 
Bonesplitter said:
well i dont know if this is the 1 or 50th thread about star-wars but i dont care...im makeing this one... :)

hey every body
im a HUGE Star-Wars fan...i love it sooo much...i have all the dvds(except the cartoon ones)i've got a load of games,i have about 150 cards(the card game).

i made this thread to see how many Star-Wars fans are out there.
we can talk about anything star-wars related here.
because im shure there are afew things i could learn as well. ;res


I like it, I'm not an uber-fan like some people :rolleyes: but it is a good way to be entertained.
 
Heh heh, I liked all of the movies, but mainly the older ones (Episodes IV-VI.) I'm not a HUGE geek-ish fan, but I've always liked Star-Wars. XD
 
Doctor Faust said:
Heh heh, I liked all of the movies, but mainly the older ones (Episodes IV-VI.) I'm not a HUGE geek-ish fan, but I've always liked Star-Wars. XD

well im not a huge geek-ish fan.....i just really like star-wars.......
;bor
 
Sith RULE!!!
Yeah ive got the original 3 vhs set as well My favorites are episode 3 and 6.
 
blackstar said:
Sith RULE!!!
Yeah ive got the original 3 vhs set as well My favorites are episode 3 and 6.


YES
SITH WILL RULE ALL...........GO SITH.....woow....

;res sith
 
I like the episodes 1, 2 and 3.
They not only have better graphics, but also better light-saber fights. (Compare the one between Darth Maul, Obi-One and Qui-Gon Jinn; and the one between Old Obi-One and Darth Vader... ).
I also find the story of these episodes much more interesting and coherent.

*Now is when all the Star Wars geeks attack me...*

XD

EDIT:
Moved to the Entertainment Domain. :)
 
No thats fine thats your opinion and it is very correct in the lightsaber battles the only amazing battle in the original set is the final one between Luke and Vader but i love all of the movies just the same. The Phantom Menace is the one that gets ignored the most no one seems to know that one but Qui-Gon Jinn was my favorite jedi him and Kit Fisto both kick ass and Maul totally owns great sith warrior.
 
yeah, the originals are always better, in my oppinion, oh did you see the thing about starwars on the history channel, man starwars on the history channel, that makes me feel so old!
 
Yeah i want to see that but im gonna be gone on vacation so i guess ill see the re-runs.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top