Stat Maxing!!!

*drools*

I can't wait to get it! *jumps up and down*

I'll prolly play it all day for three days straight. I want to start up a NSG challenge - but I might wait until I upgrade my laptop and get a video capture device so I can make vids of it on youtube. I also want to try the expert sphere grid out. Fight the Dark Aeons...man - tingles of excitement. :p
 
Combine a NSG challenge and them Dark Aeons, impossible I reckon.

I find it funny that most of the Dark Aeons have an evasion stat of zero but myself having maximum stats for all characters and still missing them the odd hit or two.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Haha, awesome job. Isn't importing nice? :p

I've always envied Anima's enhanced Overdrive and the Ribbon ability.


dappa said:
Combine a NSG challenge and them Dark Aeons, impossible I reckon.

I find it funny that most of the Dark Aeons have an evasion stat of zero but myself having maximum stats for all characters and still missing them the odd hit or two.

Yes, Zero - I wanted that Ribbon ability also...and I shall have it Fweehehehehe = 3

...and dappa - not impossible methinks. This vid shows all 5 battles of Dark Yojimbo done on NSG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mdsiF1aArU
 
Last edited:
Yeah thats one way of doing it, that video shows anima fighting dark yojimbo 5 times.

But I noticed that animas overdrive wasn't hitting multiple times in that video, is that because the animation was set to short methinks?

On NSG, I bet the person who filmed that video would of had to fight a lot of battles to get anima to that strength level, I'm guessing by the damage that dark yojimbo was doing with his regular attacks that animas defence was around 255.
 
...people are insane. Then again - who's to say they didn't cheat :rolleyes:

Still waiting for my SwapMagic3 disc to come in the mail - I RLY hope that it works for X: International. I don't want to have to import/mod a PS2 to be able to play it. :o
 
An imported ps2 from england is quite cheap.

As for those videos of anima I suppose they could be cheating cause if my memory serves me correctly an aeons stats go up randomly by one every 30 battles
 
Can someone post me a link to a max out your stats FAQ? I can't find any on google.
 
I dont know either but I will mention the key to maxing your stats is through the monster arena. If you want any more info myself or others will be happy to help
 
www.gamefaqs.com has everything you need for you Stat-maxing dreams to be fulfilled.

Q: Are you using the Standard/original sphere grid or the Expert/International one? This makes a difference because the Expert grid has 45 less nodes on it and makes it more difficult to defeat the Dark Aeons.
 
My Sphere Grid is almost complete with three characters, I'm working on the others slowly, if I could figure out how to get screenshots without paying a crap load of money, I'll update.

Long story short, I can demolish all the Arena fiends with no problem, aside from Shinryu cause my Wakka sucks.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top