Status Ailments

I think I hate Daze (FFXIII) the most now..sure, it doesn't last long, but I find it really frustrating! Especially after it got me killed a few hours ago :p
 
Doh! Forgot about stupid Stop. I dunno what I hate the most anymore :p
 
well stop is just stop, but death or petrify; especially the ones with teh countdown which are usually too fast to do anything about it

guuhhh >.<
 
Death only seriously sucks in FFXIII when cast on your party leader, haha :p
And zomg heya, Leon! ;)
 
well there's somethin worse than death in 8, getting 'degenerated' or using kamikaze

if either o'those happens, the character is g-o-n-e till the fight's over.. right?

wb gumdrop ;)
 
I seem to remember the corpse stays after death is cast, but I never bothered using kam so I wouldn't know :p
If death is cast in FFXIII on your party leader then you get game over so that's the worst one to be hit by death on.
 
aha, thar's teh problem

degenerator isn't the same as death, it's that some monsters' special move that quistis learns but if it's successfully, the person which gets it isn't there anymore 0.0!

an i don like the idea of keepin a certain someone in the party on their feet unless it's story related; but if it's a must in every fight, then i'd get annoyed by it >.<
 
yes, death in XIII is a pain if cast on ur party leader....doom is ALWAYS on ur party leade...ARGH!!
 
lol, yeah :p Seemed like pure evil first time through how spending more than 20 mins on a boss made them cast Doom, haha.
 
i couldnt figure out how to kill 1 of the bosses and it killed me with it about 2-3 times...so mad lol...i bin lazy and havnt played it for about 2 weeks :( im still at chapter 11
 
Sheesh I can imagine that would make yah mad :s

Is it the smelly one at the top of the tower? Had a bundle of trouble with him first time through. Hope helps a ton with his buffs unless Sazh is still the only one with Haste in which case might try him? I'll write more if it is the top-of-the-tower-smell.
 
Second time I did too, but grats on doing it that fast first time :s
 
im mighty happy with how im going through this game...yeh its takn me a while but only because i stopped playing for a while...only have 41 hrs gameplay
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top