Stellazio

He doesn't actually kill him, it's a play afterall. ;)
I can't remember why exactly he executes him in the play though, I haven't played FFIX for a quite a while.
 
Totorosama said:
Did anyone get all the coins? Anything special if you do? I think I need some more. I've only gotten 8 so far...

I remember on one file I obtained all of the coins...though I can't remember what I got for them...

And I agree with Mega Flare--playing a game for the first time with a guide ruins all of the fun. However, guides are always useful when you are totally stuck or lost, or want to finish all of the side-quests. Having a guide for those things doesn't interfere with the experience, at least I don't think.
 
jedi geoff said:
oh ok, u just said KILLED BLAKE so i got scared (blake is kinda cool)
Yeah, I probably wouldn't have cared if Baku had actually killed Marcus or Cinna though, I hate those two. :D
 
Cinna even has a character portrait and it's possible to get him instead of Quina using a glitch. (It's incredibly rare)
It's also possible to get Blank instead of Amarant and Marcus instead of Eiko, the scenes will still show Eiko and Amarant though, the only thing which changes is the Menu portraits and battle models.
 
Yggdrasill said:
Cinna even has a character portrait and it's possible to get him instead of Quina using a glitch. (It's incredibly rare)
It's also possible to get Blank instead of Amarant and Marcus instead of Eiko, the scenes will still show Eiko and Amarant though, the only thing which changes is the Menu portraits and battle models.
hmm i didnt know that.......

how do u do it?
 
There's two possible ways to do it: (One includes a gameshark/action replay, the other doesn't)
-Get an Action replay and use any code on Quina (preferably the infinite HP cheat), sometimes instead of getting Quina you will receive Cinna for some unknown reason. (this one prevents progress of the game later on).
-After you've gotten both Quina and the "Hammer" item there's a very small chance that Quina will be able to equip the hammer, if you equip it Quina will then turn into Cinna (but will have the same abilities like; Cook, Blue Magic, etc.)
The same goes for Amarant and Eiko, there's a very small chance they will sometimes be able to equip Broad-sword turning them into Blank and Marcus. (They will have the same abilities as when they were Eiko and Amarant),

NOTE: For the 1st method you won't be able to get into Fossil Roo because Quina just won't join your party when you talk to him/her in Qu's Marsh.
 
Yup:
Amarant to Blank= 8008B6B0 CF07
Eiko to Marcus= 8008B620 AEF6
Quina to Cinna= 8008B590 8EE5

These are all Gameshark codes, by the way.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top