Stock Character#1

Who's your favorite Dark-and-Mysterious-character?

  • Shadow

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Vincent

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Seifer

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Amarant

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Auron

    Votes: 3 20.0%

  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
Stock Character#1: Dark and Mysterious.

The character that appears in most FF games, that's the silent type in the beginning, a bit hostile, but in the end a very good guy ;) .

Which is your favorite?:)

(I went with Vincent....common, he looks a lot like Helsing: A vampire-like guy, red clothes, long black hair, his weapon's a gun, .......:D)
 
:D Offcourse there are a couple of stock characters where i can make a poll out.....but i did this one first..cause it's really difficult to pick a favorite one outta those :D (well :rolleyes: for me it is was..)
 
Vincent, because he is withdrawn and has dark powers.
 
I don't think Seifer should have been included........he's not a "dark and mysterious" character....
 
:D .....well....i was trying to put someone like Shadow-Vincent-Amarant-Auron from FF8 in it too......and it looked like Seifer was the one that would fit the best for that kinda stock character. You could say Squall would fit that.....but i'm taking him for another stock character poll. :)
 
Shadow03.jpg

7-vincent-a2.jpg

ff08-amano-seifer2.jpg

picture.jpg

....
:( actually haven't found a sketch of Auron by Amano on the internet :cool:
 
Last edited:
:D What's wrong with my version of Shadow :D ......... :p Chibi makes those characters too cute for..well, for the character they are :cool: .

:) And Vincent's momentarily number one....
 
Gotta be shadow. Quote from FFVI "That's Shadow, he'd slit his mama's throat for a nickle" lol and near end of game he becomes a very powerful fighter especially his dog.
 
I was sooo feeling bummed out that i let Shadow die on Floating Island, the first time i've played it. xD And i didn't feel like going through Atma Weapon, and escaping from the island again :p :o

My top ^_^;;:

1. Vincent
2. Amarant
3. Auron
4. Shadow
5. Seifer
 
I didn't even know you could save him the first time I played the game. xD I felt pissed when I discovered you could. *sigh* They should've made it so some other optional character joins you later if you *gasp* let Shadow die.

Wait a minute...what am I saying?! We're both heartless fiends!! :(
 
Well, in The World of Ruin you've got enough optional characters as it is, really :D. But it would be kinda cool to have an extra one, if you let Shadow die.

Hm....who would it be....

Cid?
Lonewolf?
....
 
Auron wasn't as mysterious, but he was the most bad*ss. I'd say Shadow was the most mysterious, definition-wise. However, Vincent Valentine was the most mysterious in an intriguing way, and I'm glad he's getting his own game!
 
Oh definatly Vincent.
He is a monster.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top