Stock Character#3

Who's your favorite Cute-and-Comical character?

  • Relm

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Yuffie

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Selphie

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Eiko

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Rikku

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
The cute-and-comic-relief character. Usually they're one of the lamest characters in FF you can use in battle, but on the other hand, story-wise they turn out to be very pleasant; mostly not a too darkish background story, like the rest of the game :) but just the girl that brightens things up. :rolleyes:

And i chose Relm :D ...magic paintings...... :)
 
I vote for Yuffie.. I dunno, I always kind of secretly liked her, despite being annoying at times. I don't like Selphie, really don't like Rikku, don't really have an opinion about Relm and Eiko is okay at times I guess :)
 
Selphie..........well :D i still like the way Legendary Frog impersonated her:

something like this:

Selphie: " :D :) Heeheeheee, i like trains, heehee, trains, heehee, yeah, trains are so heeteeheeheee, i like trains :) :D "


And Yuffie....she was okay, i guess....didn't like her alot, though...
And Eiko :) , yeah, she's like the FF9 version of Relm (except magic painting becomes summoning^^)
And Rikku: Ditto :cool: Didn't like her at all.
 
Oh, you didn't put Kitten Sith. Well, it is female characters...

Relm! Yuffie would be a second choice.

But it was hilarious when Selphie got a hold of the Ragnarok for the first time...:P
 
relm2.gif

(No Yuffie:(...)
(No Selphie :( ...)
ff09-amano-eiko.jpg

( :rolleyes: and no Rikku of Amano...)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top