Stock Character#7

Who's your favorite Guarding-and-Fighting character?

  • Celes

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Tifa

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Quistis

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Freya

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Lulu

    Votes: 3 18.8%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
Number 7: The "guarding" woman. Usually more wise, and definetly different in attacking powers and ways of fighting, but a very good friend(and sometimes a mentor) of the hero. :)

This one is really tough to choose, though.......anyways, i went Freya^^
 
Hm...tough choice. Especially since these are some of my favorite characters in their respective games. I guess I'll pick Celes, since she's awesome. (Level 99, Genji Glove, Illumina, Atma Weapon, Offering, and best Equipment. Unstoppable killing machine!! :p)
 
Nobody voted for lulu yet^_-........... :p ahwell, my favorite's still Freya. Her story's so awesome, with her lost love...and lost people...and lost everything :(
 
amanoceles.jpg

7-tifa-a2.jpg

ff8-quistis.jpg

9-freya-a.jpg

Patara-ff10-lulu-20021207_t.jpg
 
Hey Avathar, where are you getting all of these Amano chibi-FFVI characters? I've never seen them before. Well, there is Mog, but I thought only he was drawn that way.
 
My favorite is Lulu.
Why, because her dark magic is ownage and I can built up her physical attacks as well.
I would have died a lot without her.
Freya is my second favorite, I remember she attacked with a lance or spear, something like that. She was a good character though.
 
I choose Celes cause i actually used her in FFVI, didn't use any of the others except when i was forced too. lol :D
 
I'm going for celes but I almost could of gone for freya.

Reason being the other characters in their respective games can be shaped and moulded into whatever roles that you want whereas these two cant cause they have job classes.
 
Celes. She's my favourite character. As they say in he FF-fan "which FF character ate you?" quiz, Romantic and a Daydreamer. I love her relationship with Locke. She has a dramatic past, and she couldn't even choose her path, as she was infused with magicite when she was young.

She wakes up in WOR being all alone (I let Cid die :D) and then she finds new hope in her love for Locke. <3 Ohhh... There's nothing better than this.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top