Hi guys! How are you doing??

Well, I came to ask to my beloved forum partners some help. I'm re-writing(or editing xD) the story of Vincent Valentine in the Spanish version of Wikipedia, since it's not only very bad written (grammar mistakes and some latin people tend to write the same way they speak, thus they do style mistakes too, as in this particular case) but also does not describe faithfully his story.
The thing is I can't remember exactly the whole story of Vincent, and I have not played Dirge of Cerberus yet(I've read that there're many aspects of his past revealed in this game).
So...all I know about Vincent story is basically that:
1. He was a Turk assigned to assist the Jenova Project in Nibelheim.
2. He was in love with Lucrecia, despite she was not in love with him.
And some other things I can't remember quite clear.
The doubts:
1. Did Lucrecia become pregnant for researching purposes?
2. Did Profesor Gast leave the project or what happened exactly? Why?
3. I do remember of a screenshot(in my mind xD) of Lucrecia leaving the Library in the Shinra mansion(or the lab, whatever it was xD) and she did it crying...am I right? So... maybe she didn't want to have the child?? (I can't remember!!! xD )
Then I read more things (revealed in DoC, as it seems) such as that Lucrecia infected Vincent's body with G substance:
I don't know whether all this is right(well, I know some things ARE, but there're so much details in here that I can't remember...) So, I'll probably trust some of you more than the Wikipedia post.
I'll thank any info you send me or answer me. I must let the Spanish comunity read a faithful description of Vincent's story.
Well, I came to ask to my beloved forum partners some help. I'm re-writing(or editing xD) the story of Vincent Valentine in the Spanish version of Wikipedia, since it's not only very bad written (grammar mistakes and some latin people tend to write the same way they speak, thus they do style mistakes too, as in this particular case) but also does not describe faithfully his story.
The thing is I can't remember exactly the whole story of Vincent, and I have not played Dirge of Cerberus yet(I've read that there're many aspects of his past revealed in this game).
So...all I know about Vincent story is basically that:
1. He was a Turk assigned to assist the Jenova Project in Nibelheim.
2. He was in love with Lucrecia, despite she was not in love with him.
And some other things I can't remember quite clear.
The doubts:
1. Did Lucrecia become pregnant for researching purposes?
2. Did Profesor Gast leave the project or what happened exactly? Why?
3. I do remember of a screenshot(in my mind xD) of Lucrecia leaving the Library in the Shinra mansion(or the lab, whatever it was xD) and she did it crying...am I right? So... maybe she didn't want to have the child?? (I can't remember!!! xD )
Then I read more things (revealed in DoC, as it seems) such as that Lucrecia infected Vincent's body with G substance:
Wikipedia said:Lucrecia became pregnant afterwards, supplying a test subject for the Jenova Project's intentions to investigate the effect of Jenova cells on an unborn child.
Vincent objected to the use of humans—especially Lucrecia and her unborn child, whose parentage he was uncertain of—as live test subjects. Even so, in the interest of science, Lucrecia proceeded with the treatment and suffered various ill effects as a result. Outraged, Vincent confronted Hojo in the Shinra Mansion's underground laboratory and a heated argument ensued. Hojo ended this confrontation by pulling a gun from his lab coat and shooting Vincent down in cold blood. Vincent's body was placed in a large experimental capsule for use in Hojo's experiments based on Lucrecia's research of the Lifestream, originating from the time of her assistance to Grimoire. While Hojo's experimentation resulted in Vincent's anatomy being altered to where he could temporarily change his physical form into monsterous enities (Galian Beast, Hellmasker, and Death Gigas), Lucrecia exposed Vincent's body to G Substance, a contaminated form of mako, and he became Chaos, an entity intended to pave the way for Omega WEAPON by killing all living things.
Under the influence of Chaos, Vincent became consumed in feral rage and broke out of his confinement. Lucrecia then used a materia that could control Chaos' power to calm Vincent and place him in a deep slumber.
I don't know whether all this is right(well, I know some things ARE, but there're so much details in here that I can't remember...) So, I'll probably trust some of you more than the Wikipedia post.
I'll thank any info you send me or answer me. I must let the Spanish comunity read a faithful description of Vincent's story.
Last edited: