Story of Vincent Valentine

Hmmm... Very interesting... And though it's a guess, it somehow ties...
Though I can't add it to Wikipedia if the story still has some points tu unveal...
And I don't want'em to be unvealed, until I play it xD xD
Thanks Hydra :)
PS: I'd love to play DoC xD xD
 
Yeah, everything I typed and more would've made a LOT of sense. XD

It's not a bad game at all. It's actually very good. But, it may get a little boring towards the END of it, and it has medium replay value.
 
Have you completed it already?? When did you get it?
 
With the regular ending and the "G" ending. ^__^

A month or two ago. I know that I leveled up Ultima Weapon by the time I got Neo Azul. I started at Rosso The Crimson. And it took a hell of a lot of Gil.

Weiss's brother(controls darkness) wants Weiss to be revived. Weiss is dead. :O And as the Chaos Gene revived Vincent, he thinks the Omega gene may revive Weiss. And it does, only to find that Weiss kills his brother. And it's actually Hojos mind inside of Weiss. :O And since he has Omega inside of him, he summons the 1337 Omega, and you fight several boss battles at the end of the game.
 
I see... Nice story...
As I said... I've gotta get it! xD
 
Yeah!

It's a great game, though it may lose it's fun factor after the first or second playthrough.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top