Street Fighter IV

Andrew Scaves

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
157
Location
Alyuwan,Trenal
Website
krystallight.proboards67.com
Occupation
don't have one I'm filthy rich
RPG Name
Andrew Scaves
I rented this game a couple of times and I'm planning on getting eventually when it goes down in price.

The game is really good although it has some frustrating qualites. It's hard to perform some simple moves on the D-pad or analog stick Chun Li's Super and Ultra just to name a couple and the final boss is very cheap, but that's true in a lot of fighting games.

It took me a while, but I got pretty good with Crimson Viper. I usually play with her, Sakura, and Dhaslim.

It's funny sometimes playing online with people and them sending immature messages to me when they lose or when they think I'm dropping the game.

Fun Times.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top