Street Fighter

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Have anyone seen this movie?

Hahaha, that movie rock, I really think it was a good movie.
 
Yeah it was funny and cheesy. I was a little jarred of that they didn't make the film a bit more serious.

I did laugh though when zangief turned round to the other henchmen and said "what you get paid for doing this"

comedy classic moment.
 
I remebered when i first saw the SF movie. Classic moment a little like when u saw Advant Children to see a more detailed character.
But im a little disapointed that Sagath wasnt bigger and that Bison was a tiny chinese.

Dolph Lundgren - Gill Rocks!! Best Swedish actor ever :p
 
I was just about to ask, the animated version, or the regular version?

I'm fond of the anime version. It's VERY good. So is the Alpha series of the collection. Well, MOST of them. =P

And Dappa, it depends which one you're talking about.
 
The animated version sounds pretty cool, I wanna see.
 
Hydra said:
I was just about to ask, the animated version, or the regular version?

I'm fond of the anime version. It's VERY good. So is the Alpha series of the collection. Well, MOST of them. =P

And Dappa, it depends which one you're talking about.

I was talking about the alpha series one
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top