Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Apr 9, 2007 #41 BOLD.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 9, 2007 #42 XD I laughed too hard. ....... Uh oh.
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 9, 2007 #43 oh is that so?
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Apr 9, 2007 #44 Say it isn't so. <3
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 9, 2007 #45 oh it is *cries*
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Apr 9, 2007 #46 WHA??? Big oopsie in the laughsies there, eh?
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 10, 2007 #47 *stillcries*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 10, 2007 #48 *gives Tifa-Chan a puppy* There, stop crying. XD I still laughed at the bold comment... Still need to change my pants because of it too. ;_;
*gives Tifa-Chan a puppy* There, stop crying. XD I still laughed at the bold comment... Still need to change my pants because of it too. ;_;
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Apr 10, 2007 #49 Ewww... *gives T-C a kitty* *Watches Kat appear* WHOA
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 10, 2007 #50 Ah! Watashi Wa Suki Koinu No Koneko!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Apr 10, 2007 #51 I see "neko" in there... Yahh... I'm not so good at Nihongo as I thought
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 11, 2007 #52 Koneko = kitten Koinu = puppy watashi = I, myself wa = marks that I am the topic of the sentance suki = like, to like, love
Koneko = kitten Koinu = puppy watashi = I, myself wa = marks that I am the topic of the sentance suki = like, to like, love
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Apr 12, 2007 #53 Ohh!!! You said, "I like puppies and kittens", hai?
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Apr 12, 2007 #54 Tifa-chan said: Koneko = kitten Click to expand... So, Neko Kitten is actually Kitten Kitten.
Tifa-chan Paladin Member Joined Feb 6, 2007 Messages 899 Age 36 Location Edge Website z10.invisionfree.com Occupation Waiter at a local resturant/bar RPG Name Tifa Apr 12, 2007 #55 yes XD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Apr 16, 2007 #56 Avathar said: So, Neko Kitten is actually Kitten Kitten. Click to expand... Ehh... Not quite... I think it's "Kitten cat"
Avathar said: So, Neko Kitten is actually Kitten Kitten. Click to expand... Ehh... Not quite... I think it's "Kitten cat"