Style of Reading Material

Catalyst

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
281
Age
38
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Website
www.myspace.com
RPG Name
Catalyst
What style of reading material do you read? Or do you not read at all?

The only true novel I've ever read was Digital Fortress by Dan Brown (I'll admit this - I think I skipped about seven or so (Can't remember, but anyways) pages.

But the only things I really read are video game strategy guides, preferably by Brady Games.
 
I like reading novels from stephen king especially his dark tower series as it is about a band of adventurers on a quest to save the dark tower.

I like stuff written by David Morell and Graham Masterton.

I like the brady games guides too.
 
Hey dappa, have you read Stephen King's latest book, Cell? If yes, how was it? If it's what I think it is, is it just someone answers a cell phone and dies after a certain amount of time?
 
"The Pulse" wave is sent out, and anyone on a cell phone goes into a homicidal frenzy and loses all reason. It's actually quite a good book. I liked it a bunch. XD

So is Lisey's Story. I've read a hell of a lot of Stephen King and Carl Deuker books. =D I find them good.
 
Hydra said:
Order it online. It's pretty easy to find. =D

Yeah I know, one of my main problems for not reading much these days is between going to work and playing final fantasy in my spare time I dont have a lot of time to read books.
 
If you should find it, I also recommend "Black House", by Stephen King too. XD That's a very good novel. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top