Summer 2005

Squall85

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 4, 2005
Messages
143
Age
41
Location
Midgar
Whats everyone doin for summer 2005. Im gonna catch on some video games like RE and some old final fantasy games, not to mention some good old basketball in the alley :) and football
 
since I discovered World of Warcraft, I think I might be playing that all summer x_x
(yes, I know thats sad but I don't realy care as long as i have fun). And working on that webbie....
 
I won't be doing anything.. well, trying to get in shape a lil, but most of all I'll be playing Diablo 2 multiplayer with my brother over my parents' LAN :D
 
Renovate my basement
Repair the remaining apartments at the complex
Fix my boat up for the summer
Get my other car running after a two year break
Get inspector to approve both the house and complex
Relax and have fun

I think that's it.
 
That's actually a lot less than I have been doing.
 
Squall85 said:
Whats everyone doin for summer 2005. Im gonna catch on some video games like RE and some old final fantasy games, not to mention some good old basketball in the alley :) and football
sounds good. :)
 
I have to wait until December for summer to start here and will be doing the same as every year. Getting ready for and getting over xmas and new yea plus trying to survive the heat.

Ah the joys of living in the southern hemisphere :D.
 
Arkacia said:
I have to wait until December for summer to start here and will be doing the same as every year. Getting ready for and getting over xmas and new yea plus trying to survive the heat.

Ah the joys of living in the southern hemisphere :D.
Ark, how hot does it get there. I know I may have asked this before , but I forgot :p
 
In Brisbane the summer temps are around 32oC on average every day. We do get hotter days (42oC on my birthday last year) but the temp rarely goes under 30o from the end of Oct to halfway through March.
 
Last edited:
Sorry I forgot you Americans don't use the celcius system. I remember that around 38oC is about 100o Fahrenheit if that helps. Its not just the temp here either, because we're sub-tropical its very humid as well and that makes the temps seem even hotter than they really are :).
 
F = (C x 1.8) + 32

So yes, 38 C is almost exactly 100 F (100.4 actually). And Fahrenheits is an inferior temp system, but let's not go into that ;)
 
I'm going to work on my boxing, and try to gain a little muscle as well. As far as games, I just bought Tenchu Fatal Shadows, and I also plan to play Gran Turismo 4 and Fight Night R2.
 
Squall85 said:
100 F that all chicago in the summer :)

Bah! 100 degrees!!! :eek:

I don't even step a foot outside my basement if it's over 90, but it's also VERY humid here from all the water.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top