summoned monster title poll

which one sounds best to you?

  • Just plain old "Summoned Monster"

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Phantom Beasts

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Espers

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Guardian Forces

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Eidolon

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Aeon

    Votes: 5 21.7%

  • Total voters
    23

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
i dont know...id have to say "esper" is the best...dont know how to explain it.

crap, i forgot to put aeons ^I^;;. arkacia/shaggy/shadowheart, can one of you add aeons? sorry :D
 
Last edited:
I liked Aeon, just sounds good to me
 
I agree with Aeons. Also, the actual word "aeon" is a derivative of "eon'" which is an extremely long period of time. This sort of suggests that the aeons are mighty ancient powers. Did I confuse anyone? If not, I'm disappointed in myself [sigh]
 
i like aeons. and i also vote for Eidolons too. lol i made a poll just like this and didn't even bother to check and see if there was one :P
 
eidolon

It was between Espers and Eidolons. I went with Eidolons, and I'd do it again. :)
 
I put Phantom Beasts just because they sounds like Vinciant's Limit Breaks.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top