Super Nintendo RPG Classics

Progressive Drummer

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
6
The best game for me is Secret of Mana and I want to download some other games of SNES if you have some other hits submit them here :)
 
Star Ocean: Fantastic Space Odyssey (the first one.)
Seiken Densetsu III (Secret of Mana was Seiken Densetsu II.)
FFIV, V, VI.
Chrono Trigger (Yes!!)
Kirby's Superstar. (My absolute favorite non-RPG game of all time. The replay value is immense. )
I'm sure there are more, after all, the best games ever made were on the Super Famicom. :p

Edit: I forgot Tales of Phantasia.
 
Last edited:
Final Fantasy III

Other than that I never really played SNES, I just went straight from NES to N64.
 
And nobody mentions Secret of Evermore or Illusion Of Gaia, the two greatest RPG/Adventure games to ever grace any system? For shame. :p
 
WOW! No one has mentioned super mario rpg. For me it was the game that got me into rpg's. (lol dug it out of closet while back and still fun as ever)
 
Crap! I forgot SMGRPG as well.

When I was a kid, I played these all the time:

Final Fantasy IV (As Final Fantasy II.)
Final Fantasy VI (As Final Fantasy III.)
Seiken Densetsu II (As Secret of Mana.)
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
 
Heh....the SMRPG owned my life back in the day. I still play it regularly too. O.o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top