Super Smash Bros. Melee

richboywonder

Swordmaster
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,315
Age
33
Location
? ? ? ? ?
Website
www.gamefaqs.com
Occupation
? ? ? ? ?
RPG Name
richboywonder
this game is awesome,anyone agree.i have 25 characters is that all of them because my friend keeps telling me you can get more than that.
 
Mario, Bowser, Peach, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Captain Falcon, Fox, Ness, Ice Climbers, Kirby, Samus, Zelda/Shiek, Link, Pikachu, Dr. Mario, Luigi, Ganondorf, Falco, Young Link, Pichu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Mr Game And Watch, Marth, and Roy.

Counting Shiek and Zelda as the same person, it's twenty five.

I admit, I JUST unlocked everyone. =O

But, yeah. Wavedashing+Roy=Owned really. =D

Or, any charge character(Samus)+Jump Canceling into their Up+B=Owned.

There are many ways to play in the game, and anyone can have a chance with anyone. It makes it fun for everyone. :D One of the first games I got for my Gamecube.
 
i used roy later on in the game like a few months after i got it. mainly becoz i was better at the time with other characters. but after practicing for ages i made him my best :D ownage of every mode with him in 100 man melee and i lasted 26 mins in the unlimited melle mode too. home run bat did anyone get higher than 350? (coz i did hehehehe my best is 412.67 or summit like tht)
awesome game,well worth getting and the orignal was awesome too
 
With Yoshi, I got 692.28. His Jump+Down A kick attack REALLY helps.

I'm basically good with everyone. Even Jigglypuffs Rest+Ear Piercing Scream combo. XD
 
Lol, it's very easy to believe it. XD

You should see some of the Wavedashing combos. =O
 
Right. But the Count is different than the Upper Slash. XD

Mario combos are easy...=D Even I can do them.
 
I'm a mario user me cause i think he's awsome plus hes the only real character tht i cud get used to using so i stuck with him and found out tht he was easy to use but used in the right way can kick arse.
 
I'm best on SSBM with Roy and Luigi, I'm kinda good with Link but his combos are pretty rubbish. I can keep someone in the air for a while using Roy or Luigi because they can combo quickly.
 
Links combos? Rubbish?

=O

Wow. I thought Ganondorfs combos sucked, because of his speed.
 
Lol, if you use her right, along with Shiek, she owns. Badly. VERY badly. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top