Superbosses in the monster arena

That neslug I have hit him contstantly with anima doing 99999 damage to him each time and two olivion overdrives each and that blasted shell is still there.

I wonder if it is based on luck on whether or not a really strong hit will remove his shell?
 
Spec said:
It's based on its HP, I think

Yep you are right on that one. The official guide says once you knock his hp down to 1 million he will lose his shell and the ability to regenerate at those riddiculous levels.

As for shinryu I've discovered there is nothing you can do about that attack in which he shatters a member of your party, even a ribbon wont help but once he has removed two members of your party he wont do it anymore.

So you have a choice of either trying to defeat him with all 3 characters before he can start using the shatter attack or you defeat him using only one character, which sucks.
 
dappa said:
As for shinryu I've discovered there is nothing you can do about that attack in which he shatters a member of your party, even a ribbon wont help but once he has removed two members of your party he wont do it anymore.

So you have a choice of either trying to defeat him with all 3 characters before he can start using the shatter attack or you defeat him using only one character, which sucks.


This is absolutely true. I usually just mopped the floor w/him because my lvls were so high Kat. Or use 2 Attack Reel OD's and he should be close to death. Protect, Shell help but you really need high speed and attack to take em down.

And dappa...


Play blitz for the Attack reels. Or try to use an Anima OD after exactly 20 hits doing exactly 99,999 dmg. Hopefully afterwards, you'll break his shell with your Anima OD.

If that still doesn't work, check gamefaqs.com
 
I'd love to use anima against shinryu and molly wop him into submission but yuna dont take part in that battle which is a shame.

Oh sorry you mean against neslug reasoniamalive? I have tried it and it doesn't quite do enough damage to neslug as neslug cant be armour breaked.

So each hit from anima is doing roughly 50 000hp which aint enough.

I think next time I play final fantasy 10 I will learn to play sucky blitzball.
 
Last edited:
NESLUG :

do 7 normal attacks from each character doing 99999
then do wakka limit attack reels perfect 12 hits for 99999 X 12
then agen after using entrust use wakka attack reels again

SHELL IS REMOVED :D

after tht its piss :)


Shinryu:

Have all characters with stoneproof
attack reels perfect 99999 X 12
blitz ace (never does max even with 255)
and then have rikku attack,
JUST KEEP ATTACKING!!!! HEAL WHERE NEEDED BLA BLA AND YOUR DONE :D
 
Last edited:
reasoniamalive said:
This is absolutely true. I usually just mopped the floor w/him because my lvls were so high Kat. Or use 2 Attack Reel OD's and he should be close to death. Protect, Shell help but you really need high speed and attack to take em down.

And dappa...


Play blitz for the Attack reels. Or try to use an Anima OD after exactly 20 hits doing exactly 99,999 dmg. Hopefully afterwards, you'll break his shell with your Anima OD.

If that still doesn't work, check gamefaqs.com

Good news I have learned attack reels, so I will try this out next time I fight neslug. My besaid aurochs are rocking at the moment.
 
I guess no one has Nemesis, the hardest one of all huh? lol

I beat that thing 5 times and got al lthe Genji armor and great weapons too. But he's hard.

As for the rest, I have Max Stats on all characters, so beating Shinryu is easy. Just use Hastega and quick hit, he shouldn't even attack you once before you kill him. (If your speed is 255)

I'm sure all of you know the Don Tonberry trick to get 99 Sphere grid moves in 1 fight right?
 
I don't. *sheepish laugh*

And I've beaten Nemesis, it just took me FOREVER to get to him. He's a more than satisfying boss if you fight him without using Quick Hit.

:D

Yes it does take a lot of time getting all the fiends, A LOT of time, but it is worth it to me to beat the game in everyway, (Except for the Celestial Weapons... grrrr) Nemesis is fun to fight.

Without Quick Hit? I'll have to try that, though I don't look forward to it. ;P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top