Superbosses in the monster arena

dappa

Sage
Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
1,778
Age
48
Location
Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK)
Occupation
car sales
RPG Name
Leon
What is the way to defeating neslug? Can anyone help?

His Hp recovery is too much for me to catch up with. Even with anima on 255 strength and two overdrives I still cant deal a finishing blow to this fiend.
 
Here is the easy way:

If you have a character that deals 99,999 dmg every hit, use them and hit the beast...I think 20x. (You'll have to check it because my memory is failing me.) Now, use Wakka's attack reels and make sure you get the best [reel/spin?] you can. This should break his shell before he ever goes in. Then just mop him up! Let me know how it goes...but this is the easiest way because after you deal 2 mil. dmg to this monster he retreats. After you do an attack reels (before he retreats into his shell to gain hp back - after doing just below 2 million dmg.) it breaks the shell before he gets a chance to regenerate hp!!!

Hope this helps!
 
dappa said:
I dont have attack reels though.


Either you don't like Blitzball or you have little patience (as I did) while trying to get em. The key is to save your game just prior to finishing the league season (and not after.) This way, if the next prize does not open up a reel, you can simply reset, play the last match over again and hope for a different prize to be unlocked for next season. This also works for the Tournament prizes; however, you have to save just prior to the next availible-to-play tournament opens up. Either way, the attack reels are worth it - unless you have the PAL version - then I think that Anima's OD does MEGA damage!

Enjoy, and GL.
 
I suck at blitzball thats the reason I dont have attack reels. I looked on the blitzball prizes and noticed that attack reels is being offered as first prize.

I have little patience for a game which lasts 5 mins each way.
 
You may have read about it Spec...but the Tidus-only challenge I just did was great.

I haven't had that much fun playing FF in a long, LONG time!

You could consider doing a similar challenge if you love the game. There's plenty out there.

I want to try a 'no sphere grid' challenge next. <sighs...> Where does the time go???
 
okay so since this thread was made,anyone know how to kill Shinryu?
he is an underwater monster and Rikku,Tidus,and Wakka are not really my strongest people..
any tips for me?
 
reasoniamalive said:
You may have read about it Spec...but the Tidus-only challenge I just did was great.

I haven't had that much fun playing FF in a long, LONG time!

You could consider doing a similar challenge if you love the game. There's plenty out there.

I want to try a 'no sphere grid' challenge next. <sighs...> Where does the time go???

But Tidus is a fag =o
 
Shinryu

Auto phoenix and stoneproof are a must for your armour. 30 megaphoenix is all you need for auto phoenix plus that guy in the monster arena dishes out 99 of them to you.

I never beat him as I didn't have stoneproof in my armour.

As for that monster neslug, how do you remove his shell?
 
dappa said:
Shinryu

Auto phoenix and stoneproof are a must for your armour. 30 megaphoenix is all you need for auto phoenix plus that guy in the monster arena dishes out 99 of them to you.

I never beat him as I didn't have stoneproof in my armour.

As for that monster neslug, how do you remove his shell?
thanx for the tip ^.^
and i think to remove Neslug's shell..i "think" you just beat the crap out of it but im not 100% sure.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top