B BETA Onion Knight Member Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 3 Aug 7, 2007 #1 Has anyone seen Superman Returns yet? Or is planning on seeing it? I'm looking forward to seeing what they can acomplish with todays special effects, and I am also wondering exactly what storyline they are going to be following.
Has anyone seen Superman Returns yet? Or is planning on seeing it? I'm looking forward to seeing what they can acomplish with todays special effects, and I am also wondering exactly what storyline they are going to be following.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 7, 2007 #2 It was a pretty good movie.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 7, 2007 #3 i have the movie... so i think i've seen it. XD they follow the basic story line, i guess. the villian is Lex Luther. and then theres the kryptonite. lol, pretty good movie though.
i have the movie... so i think i've seen it. XD they follow the basic story line, i guess. the villian is Lex Luther. and then theres the kryptonite. lol, pretty good movie though.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 7, 2007 #4 It was...okay. I liked the classics better, but the special effects in this one were pretty.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Aug 7, 2007 #5 I loved this movie. It was cool when superman returns and saves that jumbo jet with lois lane in it. The special effects are awesome!
I loved this movie. It was cool when superman returns and saves that jumbo jet with lois lane in it. The special effects are awesome!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 8, 2007 #6 HAAY. Dappa...don't spoil it. XD