T-C Fan Club

Soon it'll be rated R.

And we'll suspend Kat and Fawkes for peeking in here for a few hours.

It might get too steamy.
 
Tifa-chan said:
AW! Thanks guys! I love ya all too! XD

1337 Ninja Cookies anyone?
*hold his hand out for a cookie*

I wanna join the club
 
You're in!

But once it gets hot in here, you have to leave.

Before a parent sues us. ;_;
 
Then I'll use mine!

On myself!

Not too sure I'd like that.

Where's T-C BTW?

She hasn't posted in here, in like, forever. Or we keep posting too much. That's a great reason too. =P
 
OF COURSE! NINJA COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!! *handsout*

Tifa feels so loved now XD

Who said we need to keep it Pg-13?? XD

oh wells I will be a good girl...for now

babe? XD it's out now isnt is reason? OH W311Z!

Can I b3 1337 t00?
 
what secret??? WHAT! TELL ME??? XD oh that...yea like I said what secret???

Reason you are so cute!
 
I want a beard like Reasons.

And I'm not kidding.

Might grow my goatee out, just to mimic.

And I want long hair like you T-C. Only black!

I might not get to that until Winter though.

Don't want my head to be hot in the hot summerz.

=D
 
He have me a fifth of your amount.

'Cause he lubs j00r Gil Count like that.

I don't mind mine now either. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top