T-C Fan Club

Slider said:
Hey *whipes off blood and drops his gun pretending nothing happened*

Want a beer? Or Vodka? Or maby some wine?
*in a deep voice*
Slider come to the dark side you cannot resist
*squeaky voice*
Cause we got cookies
 
I want to own and tend the bar! I will be the bar babe! *looksdown* however....those need to get bigger though! DAMN IT GROW YOU SMALL PECIES OF CRAP!


Not that anyone needed to know that....XD sorry had to let that out

O_O COOKIES and ALCHOHAL! THIS PARTY IS ROCKING!

"Keep on Rocking in Midgar" Quote from the great FFVII AC, the monuments plate says that!

Where's the music????

*turnsonAyumiHamasakiEvolutionRemix* OH YEA! *dances*
 
Ha ha...I don't have that problem...oops sorry I know you hate it when I rub it in. And babe...i plead the fifth...no comment...all that good stuff thats you out of being declared guilty.

*Turns off Ayume Hamasaki and puts in Gackt, Mizerable.*
 
Kelley anata no sou chuukan! watashi ha yori furui shimai nikumu! soshite ina! sore o masatsu suru hitsuyou ha nai! watashi ha sore ga watashi ni ookii mune ga nai koto de aru node juubun ni sore o nikumu! toiu jijitsu no sou teishi masatsu!

Sephiroth ne?... Sephiroth sugata na ne?
Sephiroth...
SOLDIER...
ShinRa...
Makkor...
ZENBUN! ZENBUN HAKINAI!


Er...don't mind me....just watching Final Fantasy VII LAST ORDER OVA...and ah...Tifa is giving Sephiroth,SOLDIER, ShinRa, and Mako Reactors hell...she hates them....yea....it's in Japanese...so I went into my Japanese mode...and yea...Japanese followed XD

yes I want to own a bar deal with it!
 
Last edited:
Ok so we learned more about Tifa and Gackt than most of us should but oh well (does that bring the rating up to R i wonder ) oh well ;slu
 
Tifa-chan said:
I want to own and tend the bar! I will be the bar babe! *looksdown* however....those need to get bigger though! DAMN IT GROW YOU SMALL PECIES OF CRAP!

Not that anyone needed to know that....XD sorry had to let that out

O_O COOKIES and ALCHOHAL! THIS PARTY IS ROCKING!

"Keep on Rocking in Midgar" Quote from the great FFVII AC, the monuments plate says that!

Where's the music????

*turnsonAyumiHamasakiEvolutionRemix* OH YEA! *dances*
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at the first bold.

AWESOMEEEEEEEEE at the second.

Continue!
 
OH DAMN!! I'VE BEEN MISSING SOMETHING GREAT!!

Definitely, the Babe Bar is t3h greatest idea ever. I told j00 XD. *me is a business man.
FFNet Bar has found a tough competitor!
 
It'll never be as 1337 as the FFNet bar.

It can certainly compete though. XD
 
1337n355 is on the eye of the beholder.
=O
I didn't mean to pwn j00 buddy...

Now that it comes to m4h mind, you've gotta see my new auto-messages in MSN XD
 
Well, with 1,000+ posts, I'm "seeing something 1337".

=P

I need to. XD
 
O_O you know what...I think we need to make a thread that says "T-C Seventh Heaven Bar" and have a comp between em!

Just saying ;whis
 
Two 1,000+ topics.

j00 can't compare that.

It'd be a great topic though.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top