T-C Fan Club

dur crap! XD O_O if I get enough time I will tommrrow I have to get off for the night! I a, so making a banner in photoshop too! XD
 
I could help you outline it, and stuff.

Reason helped with the pictures to the Prettiest Female Contest. XD

Just make it like the FFNet bar.

Your bar name in big letters on the first post, realistic picture of the bar, and customers!

Y'know, real pictures help the "real" aspect, which draws attention.

That the FFNet bar DOESN'T have. A real picture. :p

However you want to make it really.
 
*Hydra sits there alone in the dark* *Sneaks up on hydra*
BOO!!! :)
 
DO IT KELLEY!

O_O I will make a banner with pictures of the bar in AC and DC. I got the power too!
So give me time after school to do it.
Hydra you can help me outline it.
 
Gackt Camui said:
I am so tempted to write something in German...lol. Thank you study hall!
YAY German !!! ;wel
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD Kelley you know you wanted to post those things Kira taught you this morning!
..... do we want to know
 
Ooooh probably wouldnt phase me though.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top