T-C Fan Club

Awww... So sweet
Hydras not looking so ;slu
I cant wait for the TC bar that'll be like the coolest thread ever next to the last tifa thread.
 
Guess I am!

Alright tonight when I get home I am doing it! YOUSH! I will make the banner and the thread! *can'tdoitatschoolcriesincorner*

Kelley you'll help me and reason with the bar wont you?
 
Yay Tifa and Kelly
 
Yeah but ya know if you dont go up people dont expect as much.
 
Use Gil to buy items and magic, to fight in the RPG Battles. Then you level up, and unlock monsters to defeat.

I do suggest she tangle with the levels though. Been fighting the same thing for the past three levels, and it takes a WHILE to level when you're 15+.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top