T-C Fan Club

Reason gave me and T-C all this monies.

And still has more than both of us combined. O_o
 
reasoniamalive said:
naw... I don't have more than both of you... just j00 hjdr4 n00b!
When I win the lotto, who will be on whos' case then?!

Hmmmmmm?

=D
 
I wouldn't be surprised if we donated her monies, and she ran off with it.

Then we'd cry in a corner, and go mow t3h lawn.

=D

Then we'd devise a plan to get it back, and you'd backstab me for her.

For some odd reason afterwards, we'd all get along.

<3
 
It's close to Spring over here.

............

I R not able to quotez0rz myselfs no more? ;_;
 
Avathar said:
Quoting yourself has proven itself to be rather fashionable.

But it's more of an autumn thing ~_~

NOOOOOOOO!!! T_T

Damned northern countries... why can't they be sunny and hot? XD
I hope the sun comes with me to t3h funny country next weekend ^^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top