T-C Fan Club

Luis said:
NOOOOOOOO!!! T_T

Damned northern countries... why can't they be sunny and hot? XD
I hope the sun comes with me to t3h funny country next weekend ^^
I'll come with the sun!

=D =D

Then we'll drink like mad, and you'll probably stay up a lot longer than me.
 
>.> thanks a lot gackt...thanks a lot....

Spring should equal warm weather right? Because I don't feel it!

Gackt my leg still hurts from falling down all those stairs.....help me! XD
 
You're welcome and its Bond James Bond. You walked right into that! What do you want me to do about your leg though?
 
*concentrates some more* how about now? Oh Gackt called me just now and he says he wishes you better too!
 
Gackt Camui said:
*concentrates some more* how about now? Oh Gackt called me just now and he says he wishes you better too!
So all i have to do to get a phone call from Gackt is get hurt *starts thinking* ill be right back. :D ;hea is he here yet?
 
It took me a loooooooooong while to get used to the new James Bond. Seriously, no black hair is just beyond odd. At first. p:
 
I havent seen it yet, my favorite Bond was Sean Connery.
 
reasoniamalive said:
;hai

This is your thread... in honor of Tifa; Pweez take it away!
YES MY LORD ;hai
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top