T-C Fan Club

Tifa-chan said:
photobucket and imageshack are blocked at our school *criesincorner* And I have tried to bypass the block but even sites for bypassing ip blocks and websites are blocked! *criesevenmore* Anyone got any advice on what to do?
https://kproxy.com works at our school.
 
yea but our school even blocks sites about Proxys...apperently they know we are not as stupid as we look....which is funny because over 96% of our school wont even grauduate. It's sad but true
 
If I ever had any blocks, I'd totally tell j00 the hax sites.

But...erm...I didn't. ^^
 
Thats ok less than 9% of the county i live in have a 4year college education and there are only 25,000 people you do the math, not very many.
 
what can i see living in nowhere west tennessee sucks! bad
 
Fawkes_Lament said:
Done!


Uhh... I think that there are VERY VERY LITTLE people graduationg from Hickville up here...
Sounds like home where do you live?
 
Fawkes_Lament said:
Lol... Nutsack Valley, Washington....

Sorry... Nooksack
;rof
Adamsville TN. mostly a hickville
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top