T-C Fan Club

Congratulations shoul we throw a ;pat ;jiv ;ban ;jiv ;pat a party?
 
Yes im gonna get the ;vik ;vik ;vik ;vik and the ;slu ;slu ;slu
 
Pacific must be nice...I hear there are a lot more asain people or people of asain decent over there. I also know that Gackt Camui likes to visit California! O_O okay who here who lives in the pacific wants to adopt a tifa!?
 
Im sorry but i dont live near the pacific but you could mail yourself in a big ass box :)
 
Tifa-chan said:
Pacific must be nice...I hear there are a lot more asain people or people of asain decent over there. I also know that Gackt Camui likes to visit California! O_O okay who here who lives in the pacific wants to adopt a tifa!?
OOHH yeah! Lots and lots! Especially if you go to the mall on a Sunday... WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~AH
 
Well if you shipped yourself to me all you did was get further away and go to tennessee but nice to see you :) *givestifamorefoodandbeerandshipshertocalifornia* Good luck
 
Well anywhere is better than where i am *screams in the air* ok im good now :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top