Tactics advance dumb beg story

Squall85

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 4, 2005
Messages
143
Age
41
Location
Midgar
Did anyone think, the whole book thing sucking the main guy in a final fantasy game or world was kinda stupid?
 
i never actually played it, but ive seen the game in action tho, i though it looked pretty good.
 
I just started playin it, and its seems fun but the the begining story kinda bugged me
 
lol, i might d'load a rom, just to see what it's made of. But actually, I'd really just prefer to play my good ol' PSX version. I dont have a GBA anymore, so I won't benefit from any multiplayer capabilites neways.
 
I liked the opening of Tactics Advance. The rest of it was pretty shoddy, especially the whole Llednar thing. If you notice...

SPOILERS

The final boss's class is "Li-Grim". That's short for "Le Grimoire", AKA the book that made the world into this and grants all of Mewt's wishes.

END SPOILERS
 
I did notice that they were kind of promoting their games inside their game.

Ritz: Yeah if I could be in any game, I'd choose Final Fantasy
Mewt: Yeah Final Fantasy is really cool.

That kind of bugged me, but the gameplay was good enough for me to forgive the stupid storyline.

Also, if anyone didn't pick up on it:

LLEDNAR TWEM
=
MEWT RANDELL

funny huh?
 
It kept me content for hours on a scale i'll give it 9. i liked it.
 
No it's cool if you poot your "men" to attack Mewt too it's a little fun killing him=))
 
I don't realy have the GBA version, but I want it.
 
eh, i dont know
it was a lot different than all the other storylines
i think it did a good job of helping the player connect to marche though

but maybe thats just me

that didnt stop the game froom being totally awesome tho
 
wow i never came here b4,well i happen 2 have that game, i don really mind the book storyline thing seeing as im an aspiring writer myself, but thats beside the point i mainly played 4 the gameplay n i loved mastering the jobs :)
 
Ok, i played it now.

I don't like it -___-
Seem really childish compare to the other old tactics.

Course only played 2 levels...so who knows...maybe i like it once i get deep into it.
 
The gameplay was awesome, didn't buy into the story too much. I thought it was cool how Ritz turned on you and how Cid left the judges, but I didn't feel a sense of epicness a the end of the game. Didn't quite get the Llednar or whatever his name is thing.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top