Take the test!!!

hehe, got the same, don't really know how I am but it might be like that ;hea
 
Some guy I know got deep dark and cynical.
 
oddity.jpg


You are the rare, the overlooked, yet incredibly useful dodecahedron: the d12. You are a creative, romantic soul. You often act without thinking, but make up for your lack of plans with plenty of heart. You easily solve problems that stump others, but your answers tend to put you into even deeper trouble. You write long, detailed backgrounds for all your characters, and are most likely to dress up as one or get involved in cos-play. You can be silly at times and are easily distracted by your own day dreams, but are at the end of the day you're someone who can be depended on.

;a06​
 
boring.jpg


You are a good old-fashioned six-sided cube, otherwise known as a d6. Others know you to be plain, predictable, conservative, average, ordinary, and downright boring. You prefer to describe yourself as dependable, honest, practical and trustworthy. People usually know what to expect from you, since you rarely hold any surprises. You hate to make decisions, and if forced to decide, you'll always fall back on how it was done in the past. You always order the same thing at your favorite restaurant, and your jokes, while funny, are never too offensive. It seems that you are well liked, but maybe that's simply because there's nothing to hate.
 
oddity.jpg


You are the rare, the overlooked, yet incredibly useful dodecahedron: the d12. You are a creative, romantic soul. You often act without thinking, but make up for your lack of plans with plenty of heart. You easily solve problems that stump others, but your answers tend to put you into even deeper trouble. You write long, detailed backgrounds for all your characters, and are most likely to dress up as one or get involved in cos-play. You can be silly at times and are easily distracted by your own day dreams, but are at the end of the day you're someone who can be depended on.​

.......

Wow, one that DOES relate to me.

It's a record of one!
 
Mine is not true =P Only the restaurant part...

My jokes are annoyingly offensive... I love making decisions...

And no one ever knows what I will do next.
 
Spec said:
Mine is not true =P Only the restaurant part...

My jokes are annoyingly offensive
... I love making decisions...

And no one ever knows what I will do next.
thats not something to be proud of... XD

i think mine's pretty true though. I love art so thats the creativity part,and i am very very unusual,and i guess im romantic,lol.
 
Kat said:
thats not something to be proud of... XD

i think mine's pretty true though. I love art so thats the creativity part,and i am very very unusual,and i guess im romantic,lol.

I know =o

I'm really creative, too xD I guess there is no dice that would match me...
 
0.0 I got a d12...

You are the rare, the overlooked, yet incredibly useful dodecahedron: the d12. You are a creative, romantic soul. You often act without thinking, but make up for your lack of plans with plenty of heart. You easily solve problems that stump others, but your answers tend to put you into even deeper trouble. You write long, detailed backgrounds for all your characters, and are most likely to dress up as one or get involved in cos-play. You can be silly at times and are easily distracted by your own day dreams, but are at the end of the day you're someone who can be depended on.

Bold= H3llz yeah!!!
Italics= Nope
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top