talk to hades in ff9

ff7Alexander

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2005
Messages
67
Age
38
Location
Highland,ILL
Occupation
Movie Rental
RPG Name
Evil cloud
Do anyone know where you can talk and buy things from hades?------- I do :D


on the way to fight kuja for the last time there is a place that look like you are underwater called (memoria/birth).once you get there go behind that huge rock that look like a whale and in the miiddle of the rock press the action buttom.
Hades will synth for you.Here are the items you can get.

Rode of lords,Tin amor,Protect ring,Pumice,Garnet,Amethyst,Peridot,Sapphire,Opal,Topez,Pumice pice,Save the queen,phionix pinion,ether.
 
Last edited:
Am not sure,Were you fight kuja for the last time.I updated my last message.
 
Hades.. he doesn't play a part in the story (or you could invent the part of his story). What would he be, where does he come from? I'm just guessing he's the personification of synthesism. :)

Plus, he's so easy to defeat in Memoria. :p
 
did you have to fight him? i don't rember that was a long time ago.
 
I read about it. Speaking of Memoria, I have a friend that's online name is memoria, so they get asked often if they've played FFIX before. THanks for the info, but I guess I'll have to wiat to get there. I'm only in Garland's Pandemonium right now.
 
In Memoria after fight whit boss (i forgat his name) in the sea left behind the ston before stears. before you can use him for Ark you mast fight with him.
 
Squall Lionheart said:
I didn't hear many good things about it......

I heard alot of good things about it. I liked it, gave it a 9 out of 10. There's a PC version coming out. :)
 
FFIX is a great game. Better than FFVIII IMO ;) It's definitely worth a try at least.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top