Tekken

Reno

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54
Age
35
Location
trapped in the freezer...brr...it's cold in here..
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
RPG Name
Amara
I couldn't find a topic on Tekken ANYWHERE (in this category, at least), so i thought I'd set one up. I love Tekken. It's gotta be my favourite game!! (After FF, obviously...)

So...Anyone else played it?

(ps. I just realised that I'm a T-Rexuar Snack.....*sniff*.....I'm gonna be eaten.....)
 
yea played most of them its cool i think 2 was the best whats his name the samurai with the sword yoshismitsho or sumthing i master all his sword attacks flying and healing im unbeatable
 
I have Tekken on my old playstation and I must say it is a great game for how old it is.
 
i've played all the tekken and i think that it's the best game of its type
 
Tekken used to own my life, until a little birdie told me where to get Marvel vs Capcom 2. :D Gave my Tekken 5 to a friend, and I go over there daily, so I still play it.
 
A while ago after seeing this thread I went and found my Tekken 3 copy and played it through. Still fun, but better to play with someone else.
 
lol....quarter motion and punch, then fly and lazer. Owns anything, and everything. Even.......JINPACHI. O.o
 
lol, Pauls Back+Triangle/Square. You'll hear it every few seconds.
 
I think i still have Tekken 1,2,3 Stashed in this crap hole sumwhere lol Classics. went to arcades in Paris(was in paris last week) And there were Loads of Tekken Games i was like WOOOW TEKKEN PARADISE
 
Tekken 5 has the first 3 on it. Tekken 5 LIMITED EDITION is supposed to have all of them. It's doubtful, cause I didn't have the money to get it then. So, I don't know.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top