I love Hworang, I always play as him first before choosing any other charaters. He is soo hott too, plus I love his fighting style. I can related to it, when playing as him.
I'm rubbish at tekken so dont play it at all. I have played it on the gameboy advance and psone
I mainly dont like the fact that someone can bounce you up in the air with a move and then combo you to death when you are falling down or bounce you back up into the air
I tried every single one(even demos) startin from 3.....
Aside from graphics, effects, an all that stuff
When it comes to the fightin styles tekken 3 is STILL MY FAVOURITE!
after FFs
i had tekken 2 or 3 cant remember anyway jin was alright but i liked the guy with the lightsaber!
his name began with k...or h...hoshimitsu? dunno that just sprang to mind