Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 12, 2008 #221 ^doesn't have more than 300 posts. o_o
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 12, 2008 #222 ^still listen to cassetes on a daily basis.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 12, 2008 #223 ^Has been on the forum for years. O=
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 12, 2008 #224 Hydra said: ^Was on the grassy knoll. :O Click to expand... O-o I see what Ya Did ther ^Is Really FREDFREDBURGGER!!
Hydra said: ^Was on the grassy knoll. :O Click to expand... O-o I see what Ya Did ther ^Is Really FREDFREDBURGGER!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 12, 2008 #225 ^is shorter than me. xD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 12, 2008 #226 ^HATES ALL THING MUIsC
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 2, 2008 #227 Is not a mod
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 2, 2008 #228 ^Has a crappy sig. D:
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 2, 2008 #229 ^Hates me. -cries
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 2, 2008 #230 ^Doesn't play Final Fantasy. O:
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 2, 2008 #231 Hydra said: ^Doesn't play Final Fantasy. O: Click to expand... (no Thats Me) ^Fails At Life
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 2, 2008 #232 ^ Has a Naruto Signature. XD
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 2, 2008 #233 ^is SO NOT a Legend!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 2, 2008 #234 ^is the shortest person I've ever seen. XD
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jul 2, 2008 #235 ^ is the oldest person i've seen
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jul 2, 2008 #236 ^is my Mother
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jul 2, 2008 #237 ^is my daughter? Holy SMOKEZ!!! 0.0
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 2, 2008 #238 ^Didn't seem to notice that this is getting weird. XD
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 2, 2008 #239 ^ Has a hard-knock life.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 2, 2008 #240 LOL. ^Has a boring life. >.>