Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 10, 2007 #61 I don't like SS501
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Jul 10, 2007 #62 my daughter doesn't behave like her mother
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 10, 2007 #63 I love the color grey
Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Jul 10, 2007 #64 i like jumbo jacks
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Jul 10, 2007 #65 D.R is a werewolf lol
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 10, 2007 #66 I'm tired
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 10, 2007 #67 i hate water.
Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Jul 10, 2007 #68 i hate being a turk
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 11, 2007 #69 I hate rain
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 11, 2007 #70 I resent Alexandre. OMG that was hard to type. O__O" <33
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 11, 2007 #71 I want to get jumped by DBSK freaks for about what I said about them acting like Jaejoong is their Lord and they seem to look up at him like he is some sort of a God
I want to get jumped by DBSK freaks for about what I said about them acting like Jaejoong is their Lord and they seem to look up at him like he is some sort of a God
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 11, 2007 #72 0_o Empress is a normal every-day person. =D
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 11, 2007 #73 (;rof Hahaha you really made me laugh on that one....aww I love being different and a kpopper) Ok time for me to lie!!! I love pop ups
(;rof Hahaha you really made me laugh on that one....aww I love being different and a kpopper) Ok time for me to lie!!! I love pop ups
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 11, 2007 #74 XD (i knew that would make you laugh ) um um um i RESENT my new sig,I JUST HATE IT. >_< <33
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 11, 2007 #75 I hate my new 2GB Cherry Red MP3 player. <_<
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 11, 2007 #76 i don't wonder were Fawkes went. o_o
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 11, 2007 #77 I see Fawkes everyday.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 12, 2007 #78 i hate my myspace...its ugly. XD
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jul 12, 2007 #79 I love school
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 12, 2007 #80 i hate school. =/