Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 8, 2007 #321 I'm not scared of that vampire prince Jaejoong.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 8, 2007 #322 I'm not tired all of a sudden.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 8, 2007 #323 I'm not on Solid
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 8, 2007 #324 My new medicines doesn't make me drowsy and dizzy.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 9, 2007 #325 Rosecamp is out on a date with M.C The Max's Isu, lol(Hey where she go anyway?)
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 9, 2007 #326 Mugen doesn't interest me.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 9, 2007 #327 My computer loves me.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 9, 2007 #328 I'm not weirded out by this MSN conversation.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 9, 2007 #329 My computer not freezing up on me
Sleazer Chocobo Rider Member Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 73 Age 36 Location Gold Saucer Occupation Full time student RPG Name Sam Aug 15, 2007 #330 My birthday is not tomorow
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 15, 2007 #331 I'm not going to make a topic about it. (And I'm not going to say, "Resize your sig before I have to remove it.")
I'm not going to make a topic about it. (And I'm not going to say, "Resize your sig before I have to remove it.")
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 16, 2007 #332 Hydra wasn't serious about your sig. XD
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Aug 16, 2007 #333 My sig hasn't been removed like 5 tiems for being so big (I'm always making it smaller, smaller, smaller)
My sig hasn't been removed like 5 tiems for being so big (I'm always making it smaller, smaller, smaller)
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 16, 2007 #334 You shouldn't resize it again.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 16, 2007 #335 LOL. im happy ritee nao.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 16, 2007 #336 I don't have to use the bathroom right now. ....
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Aug 23, 2007 #337 I'm noy a member of Soompi
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Aug 23, 2007 #338 i do not love trent reznor.
Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Aug 23, 2007 #339 marius is a better liar than me.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2007 #340 my stomach doesn't hurt.